Lower Antelope Canyon Walking Tour
- Duration: 48 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
- Product code: P0JEQM
The Navajo name for Lower Antelope Canyon is Hasdeztwazi or “Spiral Rock Arches.” Many years ago, herds of Pronghorn Antelope roamed freely in and around the canyon, which explains the English name. This incredible canyon has been created over many thousands of years by the relentless forces of water and wind, slowly carving and sculpting the sandstone into forms, textures, and shapes which we observe today.
The views in Lower Antelope Canyon change constantly as the sun moves across the sky, filtering lights softly across the stone walls. These ever-moving sun angles bounce light back and forth across the narrow canyon’s walls, creating a dazzling display of color, light, and shadow.
Admission to Antelope Canyon walking tour
Tour Guide Service
Navajo Nation Tribal Fee of $8/person
Guide Gratuities, $3-$5/person suggested
Transportation, and any items not listed in “Price Include”
- 1 hour walking tour inside Lower Antelope Canyon, with lots of photo opportunities.
- Guests must get to Ken’s Tours ticketing counter on their own arrangement at “Indian Rte 222, Page, AZ 86040”.
- Tour is only valid for the specified time and date of service.
- For ticket redemption, please bring electronic voucher and locate CHD staff member by the ticket office for exchange.
- While parking is free for self-driving guests, please be aware that the Navajo Environmental protection fee of $8/ customer (Cash Only) is mandatory for the tour .
- Please note that there is a 10 minute walk to the canyon entrance, and stairs ranging from 3 ft to 25 ft in length, with handrails for stairs over 8 ft.
For safety, people who may not be physically capable of completing the hiking required during the tour or pregnant are not allowed to participate.