GO Pass: Grand Canyon National Park & Route 66 Tour From Las Vegas
- Duration: 14 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Grand Canyon, Arizona
- Product code: BEGSRNPE-SD
For tour departures in less than 24 hours, please call 702-948-4190.
Please understand that this is a TOUR REQUEST FORM ONLY for GO Pass holders – You will receive a confirmation voucher from National Park Express when your tour is confirmed.
In the event of sold out or unavailable tour dates, guests will be contacted to re-schedule. In the event of an invalid, or expired GO Pass, a credit card will be requested to be charged $119 per guest. Guests will also be responsible for charges in the event of a no show, cancellation within 48 hours, attraction GO Pass expired, has been used up, or invalidated in any way. If any of the previously stated reasons does occur, then I AGREE to pay $119 per guest.
- Tour includes box lunch with deli turkey sandwich
- Tour is subject to operate based on minimum passenger count.
- Cancellation Policy: cancellations made within 48 hours before departure will incur a charge on your credit/debit card.
For tour departures within 24 hours, please call 702-948-4190.
Grand Canyon South Rim Tour (13-hour duration)
- You will depart in the morning from Las Vegas, head across the Mojave Desert, and cross the Colorado River high above on the Mike O'Callaghan--Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge.
- Stop at the Robert L Mendenhall Scenic Overlook with beautiful views of Lake Mead, the unique desert lake and landscape, created by the construction of Hoover Dam.
- Arrive at Grand Canyon National Park approximately 4 ½ hours after departing from Las Vegas.
- Enjoy views from along the South Rim of one of the Seven Natural Wonders, with time to explore on your own and take some amazing photos.
- After enjoying about 3 hours inside Grand Canyon National Park, depart and head along Historic Route 66 as you start your return trip to Las Vegas.