Grand Canyon West Sunset Photo Tour From Las Vegas
- Duration: 7 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Peach Springs, Arizona
- Product code: GCWest Sunset
You will find the most exciting entertainment possible at Las Vegas shows, but the most spectacular “show” of nature will be the unrivaled sunset at the Grand Canyon. The Grand Canyon during sunset reinforces why the Grand Canyon ranks among the 7 Natural Wonders of the World. What a sight to behold! Waning sunlight with red and orange spectrum pierces through clouds and sky above and mixes splendidly with refracted light off the pigmented layers of the canyon. It is as if all the meticulous sculpting over millions of years by nature was just for this single moment, a debut performance that transcends the space continuum just for your viewing pleasure.
After the glitter and glamor of Las Vegas, recover your inner balance by treating yourself with an excursion faraway from all the neon. Purge your stress and unwind by reconnecting with an ever evolving region of Nature held since primitive Earth. Be in the moment as you bask in the light of sunset. Allow it to overwhelm your senses and cleanse your spirit.
We are proud to share and present to you an experience that we have forged through years of research and planning to design a tailored journey of great worth to the soul. Start with a departure from Las Vegas Strip toward the Grand Canyon as you enjoy a scenic drive the Mojave Desert of Nevada and Arizona.
National Park Express works with the Hualapai Tribe, who governs the land that includes Grand Canyon West. Our Sunset Tour is granted access to provide you the closest head start to the best seats in the house known as the Saddle to the locals. Ushered by your guide, you will take a brief walk to the "front row" area by the rim, where a vast and expansive canyon view awaits. Once there, kick back and relax and enjoy your show! Your guide will hand out your ceremonial non-alcoholic champagne suitable for all ages and meant to be savored during the display. You will know when the commencement begins because the act announces itself. National Park Express works with the Hualapai Tribe, who governs the land that includes Grand Canyon West. Our Sunset Tour is granted access to provide you the closest head start to the best seats in the house known as the Saddle to the locals. Ushered by your guide, you will take a brief walk to the "front row" area by the rim, where a vast and expansive canyon view awaits. Once there, kick back and relax and enjoy your show! Your guide will hand out your ceremonial non-alcoholic champagne suitable for all ages and meant to be savored during the display. You will know when the commencement begins because the act announces itself. The tour is planned to allow our guests the best time for sunset views. This is achieved by our special arrangement to park our shuttle closer to the prime location, so you don't have to adhere to the local shuttle service. Then re-board and make your return trip back to Las Vegas, with both memories and photos to accompany you.
For those want to enjoy even more time a Grand Canyon, book a cabin at Hualapai Ranch and enjoy bonfire as evening settles and the night sky is littered with brilliant lights perfect for stargazing. Then look forward to waking up to the fantastic sunrise at the Grand Canyon. Use your time to enjoy some of the optional activities. With the convenient built-in shuttle system available, explore Eagle Point with its local Hualapai culture and the famous Skywalk, a glass bottom bridge that juts 40 feet past the rim over the canyon. Other options are available for those adventurously inclined. Many helicopter options are available, with boat ride and even white water rafting! Zip line at over 40mph with their newest attraction for an exhilarating thrill.
Inclusions: General Admission to Grand Canyon West, round-trip transportation from select hotels, light snack, box lunch, bottled water, Sparkling soda toast
Exclusions: Optional upgrades, any personal expense, gratuity
- You will depart in the morning from Las Vegas, and heading across the Mojave Desert, and crossing the Colorado River high above on the Mike O'Callaghan–Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge.
- Stop at the Robert L Mendenhall Scenic Overlook with beautiful views Lake Mead, the unique desert lake and landscape, created by the construction of Hoover Dam along the Colorado River.
- Arrive at Grand Canyon West, located within the Hualapai Reservation, arriving approximately 2 ½ hours after departing from Las Vegas.
- You will have time to explore the area around Guano Point, a breathtaking destination at the rim of the Grand Canyon with views in several directions.
- Before sunset time, sit back in one of our camp chairs and enjoying a glass of sparkling cider as you watch the beautiful sunset over one of the Natural Wonders of the World.
- Depart the Grand Canyon for your return trip to Las Vegas, approximately 2 ½ hour ride to the city.