Grand Canyon West Sunset Tour From Las Vegas
- Duration: 7 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
- Product code: GCWest Sunset
Enjoy a special Sunset Tour to the Grand Canyon, for an unforgettable experience at one of the Seven Wonders of the World. Your tour will allow you to arrive before sunset, so you can sit and relax and watch the show with spectacular Grand Canyon views at Grand Canyon West, located on the Hualapai Reservation.
Enjoy an incredible sunset at the Grand Canyon on a comfortable day trip from Las Vegas. You tour will depart in time to allow you to arrive before sunset. Camp chairs will be provided so you can sit and relax, and enjoy a toast of sparkling cider as you watch the day close over the canyon. Travel through the Mojave Desert to the Hualapai Reservation to enjoy amazing views of the Grand Canyon. You will visit Guano Point, located at a great bend in the Grand Canyon, offers a 360 degree panoramic vantage point of the entire West Rim, including all the way down to the Colorado River.
- You will depart from from Las Vegas, crossing the Colorado River and through the Mojave Desert.
- Approximately two and a half hours later, you will arrive at Grand Canyon West, located within the Hualapai Reservation.
- Experience Guano Point, a breathtaking pinnacle offering views in all directions.
- Sit down to relax and enjoy the sunset as it changes the colors of the canyon around you.
- After the sun sets, depart the Grand Canyon for your return back to Las Vegas.
- Round-trip transportation from Las Vegas
- Admission into Grand Canyon West
- Bottled water
- Sparkling Cider Toast
The price of your tour ticket does not include a gratuity for your driver/guide. It is customary to provide them with a gratuity of approximately 10-20%.
- Please arrive at your pickup location at least 10 minutes prior to your departure time, as the tour cannot wait for late guests
- Find your specific pickup location the day prior to be sure you know where to meet
- Be sure to check weather in the destinations to make sure you have appropriate clothing
- Wear comfortable walking shoes
- Consider bringing a hat and sunscreen
- Feel free to bring snacks and drinks (non-alcoholic) to enjoy during your tour
We offer free cancellation up to 24 hours before the start of the tour. Any cancellations received less than 24 hours will not be refunded.