Grand Canyon National Park Tour
- Duration: 13 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Grand Canyon, Arizona
- Product code: GCSouth Tour
Enjoy a day of the Grand Canyon’s South Rim with round trip transportation from Las Vegas in a deluxe motor coach. On your way to the South Rim, you’ll get a complimentary morning snack to enjoy as you travel through the Mojave Desert and the famous Mike O’Callaghan-Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge. Today offers a dramatic scenery change as you gain 5000 feet of elevation from Las Vegas. Desert plants and animals change to scenery and wildlife from the Colorado Rockies, with 100 foot tall pines, giant elk and mule deer. Once you arrive at Grand Canyon National Park, you’ll have 3 hours to explore the deepest and widest part of the canyon, the South Rim. Enjoy taking in the views and learning about various things you can do to make the most of your time in the park. Popular attractions in the Grand Canyon National Park include El Tovar, Hopi House, Kolb Photo Studio, and the Bright Angel Trail – your guide will fill you in on all the details about what you can do and see.
- You will depart in the morning from Las Vegas, and heading across the Mojave Desert, and crossing the Colorado River high above on the Mike O'Callaghan–Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge.
- Stop at the Robert L Mendenhall Scenic Overlook with beautiful views Lake Mead, the unique desert lake and landscape, created by the construction of Hoover Dam.
- Arrive at Grand Canyon National Park, arriving approximately 4 ½ hours after departing from Las Vegas.
- Enjoy views from along the South Rim of one of the Seven Natural Wonders, with time to explore on your own and take some amazing photos.
- After enjoying about 3 hours inside Grand Canyon National Park, depart for your return trip back to Las Vegas.
Inclusions: Grand Canyon admission, round-trip transportation from select hotels, Granola Bar, bottled waterExclusions: Optional upgrades, any personal expense, gratuity