Bryce Canyon and Zion National Parks Day Tour From Las Vegas
- Duration: 13 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Bryce, Utah
- Product code: Bryce + Zion Day Tour
Two of the most visually stunning places on earth: Zion and Bryce Canyon National Parks combined into an unforgettable day!
Experience the striking sandstone cliffs that tower above the valley floor of Zion National Park. Your journey will allow you to see highlights of Zion including a stop at the visitor center, ascent up the mountain pass and through the mile-long tunnel, with a stop at Checkerboard Mesa before continuing on to Bryce Canyon National Park. This scenic drive will delight you as you get closer to the incredible natural amphitheater of Bryce Canyon. Walk the rim in Bryce Canyon and enjoy stunning views of the unique hoodoos and landscape. Enjoy a hike down into the canyon to experience views from the bottom, looking up through the hoodoos to the sky!
- You will depart in the morning from Las Vegas, and head North through the Mojave Desert.
- Approximately 90 minutes later, you will pass Mesquite, Nevada and enter the Virgin River Gorge, a dramatic and beautiful canyon carved by the rushing river waters in Northwestern Arizona.
- Crossing into Utah, you will travel through St. George, known as Utah’s Dixie with its mild climate.
- About three hours into your journey, you will pass through the town of Springdale, the gateway town to Zion National Park, and enter into Zion Valley.
- You will make a brief stop at Zion National Park’s Visitor Center, and enjoy surrounding views of the towering canyon walls.
- Continuing on through Zion, you will travel up the road on the South walls of the Canyon, and enjoy breathtaking views before passing through the tunnel toward the East Entrance of Zion National Park.
- Enjoy a stop at Checkboard Mesa, a unique geologic formation on the upper mountains of Zion.
- Continue your journey to Bryce Canyon National Park, about 90 minutes from Zion National Park, and enter into a wonderland of spires, hoodoos and beautiful rock formations.
- Enjoy about 90 minutes inside Bryce for some rim walks, picture taking and enjoying the natural splendor of the area.
- Depart Bryce Canyon for your return trip, traveling the other direction back through Zion National Park, and continuing back to Las Vegas.
Inclusions: Zion and Bryce admission, round-trip transportation from select hotels, Granola Bar, bottled waterExclusions: Optional upgrades, any personal expense, gratuity