GO Pass: Grand Canyon West Sunset Tour From Las Vegas
- Duration: 7 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Peach Springs, Arizona
- Product code: GCWest Sunset-GO
Please understand that this form is a TOUR REQUEST FORM ONLY for GO Pass holders– You will receive a confirmation voucher from National Park Express when your tour is confirmed.
The pass will include Admission to Grand Canyon West Rim and round-trip transportation from select Las Vegas hotels.
In the event of sold out tour dates, guests will be contacted to re-schedule. In the event of an invalid, or expired Go Pass, a credit card will be requested to be charged $139 per guest. Guests will also be responsible for charges in the event of a no show, cancellation within 48 hours, attraction GO Pass expired, has been used up, or invalidated in any way. If any of the previously stated reasons does occur, then I AGREE to pay $139 per guest.
- Tour is subject to operate based on minimum passenger count.
- Cancellation Policy: cancellations made within 48 hours before departure will incur a charge on your credit/debit card.
For tour departures within 24 hours, please call 702-948-4190.
Grand Canyon Sunset Tour (7-hour duration, varies with Sunset times)
- You will depart from Las Vegas, head across the Mojave Desert, and cross the Colorado River high above on the Mike O'Callaghan --Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge.
- Stop at the Robert L Mendenhall Scenic Overlook with beautiful views of Lake Mead, the unique desert lake and landscape, created by the construction of Hoover Dam along the Colorado River.
- Approximately 2 1/2 hours after departing from Las Vegas, arrive at Grand Canyon West, located within the Hualapai Reservation.
- You will have time to explore the area around Guano Point, a breathtaking destination at the rim of the Grand Canyon with views in several directions.
- Before sunset time, sit back in one of our camp chairs and enjoying a glass of sparkling cider as you watch the beautiful sunset over one of the Natural Wonders of the World.
- Depart the Grand Canyon for your return trip to Las Vegas, approximately 2 ½ hour ride to the city.