Pink Jeep Grand Canyon Tours: Desert View from Las Vegas
- Duration: 13 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Grand Canyon, Arizona
- Product code: LASPINK2
- Travel the Grand Canyon's South Rim in an open-air Pink® Jeep® Wrangler
- Experience more than just the view with your entertaining, expert tour guide
- See whitewater rapids of the Colorado River (3,000 feet below the rim)
- Visit Navajo Point, the highest point on the South Rim, for an in-depth geology presentation
- Watch an IMAX film that delves into the wild areas and the history of its explorers
- Includes Grand Canyon National Park admission and free IMAX tickets
- Travel on Historic Route 66 and visit Seligman AZ on your return trip
Our local, certified tour guides will share their first-hand experience and take you to hidden gems. You’ll visit the South Rim Grand Canyon National Park with breathtaking canyon views. Views change with the weather and time of day to ensure you never see the same sights twice.
At 7,500 feet in elevation, you’ll be at the highest point on the South Rim. Peer into the canyon to view trails and buttes as your guide explains their significance. Early risers will see light glowing over the sweeping vistas.
You'll stop at Navajo Point, the highest overlook on the South Rim, to see expansive views of the Grand Canyon. If you’re looking for a quiet moment to reflect, linger here while overlooking the tilted canyon layers of the Supergroup. This formation is only visible from a few areas of the South Rim. Be sure to capture photos of the Desert View Watchtower to the east and towering rock spires against the sky.
Pink Jeep Meetup: National Geographic Visitor Center, just outside the south entrance to the park, at 450 State Route 64, Tusayan, AZ 86023Operation Dates: Daily, except Dec 25
Tour Duration: Approximately 13 hours
Age Restrictions: Children under 2 years old may not participate in this tour
Child Rate: Applies to age 2 to 15 years old
Tour Size Minimum: 2 Passengers from any source
•Personally guided and narrated tour
•Small group experience
•Complimentary pickup and drop-off for select hotels
•Grand Canyon Admission Fee and IMAX Movie ticket
•Travel on Historic Route 66 and visit Seligman AZ on your return trip
*IMAX Movie is viewed either before or after your Jeep tour, your choice. Showtimes are hourly at half-past the hour. Grand Canyon National Park re-entry requires the purchase of a park pass.
-Comfortable weather appropriate clothing recommended
-Sun protection during warm months recommended