Private Group: Death Valley National Park Day Tour from Las Vegas (up to 15 people)
- Duration: 10 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Death Valley, CA
- Product code: Private Death Valley 15 ppl
Enjoy your Private Day Tour of Death Valley National Park, a land of extremes that will surprise and delight you. Colorful mountains frame the valley which is the second lowest point on Earth, second only to the Dead Sea.
This unique park is a land of extremes that will surprise and delight you. Colorful mountains frame the valley which is the second lowest point on Earth, second only to the Dead Sea. The valley floor is 282 feet (86m) below sea level. It is the driest, lowest and hottest National Park. In fact, it is the hottest place on our planet in the summer. Our tours travel to Death Valley National Park in the Fall, Winter and Spring. The valley offers features like nowhere else, including Devil’s Golf Course, Artists Drive, Zabriskie Point, and Badwater Basin. Enjoy colorfully layered mountains, sand dunes, salt flats and other unusual features. Stop at the Visitor Center and Museum to learn more about the topography, history and wildlife of Death Valley.
- Depart Las Vegas traveling toward Death Valley National Park to Furnace Creek Visitor Center, to stop for about 30 minutes
- Continue for about 20 minutes to Badwater Basin, 279 feet (85m) below sea level, the 2nd lowest point on Earth
- After about 30 minutes in the Badwater Basin area, drive about 15 minutes to Devil’s Golf Course, one of the most unusual landscapes you will ever see.
- Drive about 15 minutes to Artist’s Palette for a unique set of desert colors
- Depart Death Valley for a 1-and-a-half-hour drive to Pahrump, Nevada, home of wineries and race cars.
- After a brief rest stop, continue for about an hour back to your Las Vegas hotel.
- Round-trip transportation from Las Vegas
- Admission into Death Valley National Park
- Granola Bar and bottled water
The price of your tour ticket does not include a gratuity for your driver/guide. It is customary to provide them with a gratuity of approximately 10-20%.
- Be sure to check weather in the destinations to make sure you have appropriate clothing
- Wear comfortable walking shoes
- Consider bringing a hat and sunscreen
- Feel free to bring snacks and drinks (non-alcoholic) to enjoy during your tour