Private Group: Grand Canyon North Rim Day Tour from Las Vegas (up to 15 people)
- Duration: 13 Hours (approx.)
- Location: North Rim, AZ
- Product code: Private North Rim 15 pax
Travel from Las Vegas to the North Rim of Grand Canyon National Park on a Private Day Tour. This exclusive area of the canyon is less visited, offers greener vegetation and unbelievable views of the Grand Canyon! Experience one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World with views that you will always remember.
Grand Canyon National Park’s North Rim is one of the most beautiful areas you can find. The vistas are incredible. The crowds are much less because there are very few lodging options in this area. In fact only about 10% of the National Park’s visitors get to the North Rim. The North Rim is at a higher elevation, which means more trees and vegetation. The colors include more greens, along with the desert pinks, browns, purples and other earthy colors. The variety of vegetation, colors and topography make the North Rim a true jewel of the Grand Canyon area. The North Rim Lodge offers stunning views from the tall viewing windows as well as large outdoor patios with chairs to enjoy the magnificent views. You can also explore the North Rim Visitor Center, gift shop, Deli in the Pines, and the Roughrider Saloon. Of course, there are restrooms and water stations. All of these services are available to both overnight guests and day visitors. There are short hikes or walks directly from the lodge area. The Bright Angel Point Trail starts just East of the Lodge for a scenic half-mile trail. This private tour is available from May through October.
- You will depart in the morning from Las Vegas, and head North through the Mojave Desert.
- Approximately 90 minutes later, you will pass Mesquite, Nevada and enter the Virgin River Gorge, a dramatic and beautiful canyon carved by the rushing river waters in Northwestern Arizona.
- Crossing into Utah, you will travel through St. George, known as Utah’s Dixie with its mild climate, and continue on to Bryce Canyon National Park.
- Continue on, into Arizona, and to the North Rim of Grand Canyon National Park, about 5 hours after departing from Las Vegas.
- Enjoy about 3 hours inside the National Park, with the chance for some short hikes,sitting on the patio to enjoy the views, and visiting the gift shop and visitor center.
- Depart Grand Canyon for your trip back to Las Vegas.
- Round-trip transportation from Las Vegas
- Admission into Grand Canyon National Park
- Granola Bar and bottled water
The price of your tour ticket does not include a gratuity for your driver/guide. It is customary to provide them with a gratuity of approximately 10-20%.
- Be sure to check weather in the destinations to make sure you have appropriate clothing
- Wear comfortable walking shoes
- Consider bringing a hat and sunscreen
- Feel free to bring snacks and drinks (non-alcoholic) to enjoy during your tour