Private Antelope Canyon X & Horseshoe Bend Tour (up to 15 people) from Las Vegas
- Duration: 13 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Page, Arizona
- Product code: Private 15 ppl ACX + HB
Experience incredible Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend in an amazing Private Day Tour from Las Vegas. Antelope Canyon's picturesque, red rock walls were carved by water into unbelievable shapes and colors. Horseshoe Bend views are dazzling.
One of the most amazing sights you will ever see, Antelope Canyon is a natural slot canyon carved over time by water and wind to create a symphony of shapes, colors and shadows. You will visit Antelope Canyon X, which includes two sections of slot canyons to walk through and enjoy. Also included in this day tour is a visit to Horseshoe Bend overlook, allowing you to stand 1,000 feet above a scenic horseshoe turn in the Colorado River. This is another amazing photo opportunity in a beautiful day you will always remember. The walk to the overlook is 1.5 mile round trip (2.4 km) walk over sand on a flat walking path.
- You will depart in the morning from Las Vegas, and head North through the Mojave Desert.
- Approximately 90 minutes later, you will pass Mesquite, Nevada and enter the Virgin River Gorge, a dramatic and beautiful canyon carved by the rushing river waters in Northwestern Arizona.
- Crossing into Utah, you will travel through St. George, known as Utah’s Dixie with its mild climate, and continue on to Bryce Canyon National Park.
- After arriving in Page, Arizona, you will drive across the Glen Canyon Dam, with Lake Powell on one side and the Colorado River on the other.
- Visit Horseshoe Bend overlook, where you will walk about 20 minutes to the view point with incredible views above the canyon and river.
- Continue on to Antelope Canyon X, where you will walk through two different sections of the slot canyon, and get to experience the variety of colors and shapes that the carved canyon displays. The tour time at Antelope Canyon is approximately one hour.
- Depart for your relaxing return trip back to Las Vegas.
- Round-trip transportation from Las Vegas
- Admission to Antelope Canyon X
- Navajo Parks and Recreation fee
- Admission to Horseshoe Bend overlook
- Granola Bar and bottled water
The price of your tour ticket does not include a gratuity for your driver/guide. It is customary to provide them with a gratuity of approximately 10-20%.
- Antelope Canyon does not allow any bags to be brought on the walking tour; bags must be left on the bus; video or tripods are not allowed but photos can be taken throughout the walking tour.
- Be sure to check weather in the destinations to make sure you have appropriate clothing
- Wear comfortable walking shoes
- Consider bringing a hat and sunscreen
- Feel free to bring snacks and drinks (non-alcoholic) to enjoy during your tour
Antelope Canyon tours are non-refundable.