Private Group: Grand Canyon West Sunset Photo Tour From Las Vegas (up to 15 people)
- Duration: 9 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Peach Springs, Arizona
- Product code: Private West Sunset 15 ppl
Enjoy a special Sunset Tour to the Grand Canyon for an unforgettable experience at one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World. Your Private Tour will allow you to arrive before sunset, so you can sit, relax and watch the show.
Enjoy an incredible sunset at the Grand Canyon on a comfortable Private Day Tour from Las Vegas. You tour will depart in time to allow you to arrive before
sunset. Camp chairs will be available so you can sit and relax, and enjoy a toast of sparkling cider as you watch the day close over the canyon. Travel through the Mojave Desert to the Hualapai Reservation to enjoy amazing views of the Grand Canyon. You will visit Guano Point, located at a great bend in the Grand Canyon, offers a 360 degree panoramic vantage point of the entire West Rim, including all the way down to the Colorado River.
- You will depart from from Las Vegas, crossing the Colorado River and through the Mojave Desert.
- Approximately two and a half hours later, you will arrive at Grand Canyon West, located within the Hualapai Reservation.
- Experience Guano Point, a breathtaking pinnacle offering views in all directions.
- Sit down to relax and enjoy the sunset as it changes the colors of the canyon around you.
- After the sun sets, depart the Grand Canyon for your return back to Las Vegas.
- Round-trip transportation from Las Vegas
- Admission into Grand Canyon West
- Granola Bar and bottled water
The price of your tour ticket does not include a gratuity for your driver/guide. It is customary to provide them with a gratuity of approximately 10-20%.
- Be sure to check weather in the destinations to make sure you have appropriate clothing
- Wear comfortable walking shoes
- Consider bringing a hat and sunscreen
- Feel free to bring snacks and drinks (non-alcoholic) to enjoy during your tour