Private Group: Grand Canyon West Rim Day Tour with Hoover Dam Photo Stop (up to 15 people)
- Duration: 9 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Peach Springs, Arizona
- Product code: Private West Day 15 ppl
Enjoy a Private Day Tour with spectacular Grand Canyon views at Grand Canyon West, located on the Hualapai Reservation. Also enjoy a photo
stop for views of famous Hoover Dam on the way back to Las Vegas.
Enjoy the spectacular Grand Canyon, one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the Earth on a comfortable day trip from Las Vegas. You tour will depart in the morning and you will travel through the Mojave Desert to the Hualapai Reservation to enjoy amazing views of the Grand Canyon. Visit Eagle Point for memorable views and legends of the land. Guano Point, located at a great bend in the Grand Canyon, offers a 360 degree panoramic vantage point of the entire West Rim that stands on a high slope. The view overlooks the calm flow of the Colorado River deep in the North, underneath towering, multi-colored layers in the canyon wall. Also, on the way back to Las Vegas, enjoy a photo stop overlooking famous Hoover Dam.
- You will depart in the morning from Las Vegas, crossing the Colorado River and through the Mojave Desert
- Approximately two and a half hours later, you will arrive at Grand Canyon West, located within the Hualapai Reservation
- Experience the various areas of Grand Canyon West for approximately three hours.
- Enjoy views of Eagle Point, with the eagle's shape along the spine of the canyon ridge
- Explore the area around Guano Point, a breathtaking pinnacle offering views in all directions
- Visit the displays of Native American dwellings and cultural exhibits
- Depart the Grand Canyon, stopping on the return trip at the Mike O'Callaghan--Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge, and walk up the pedestrian
walkway, overlooking the Hoover Dam and the Colorado River.
- Continue on, for your return back to Las Vegas.
- Round-trip transportation from Las Vegas
- Admission into Grand Canyon West
- Granola Bar and bottled water
The price of your tour ticket does not include a gratuity for your driver/guide. It is customary to provide them with a gratuity of approximately 10-20%.
- Be sure to check weather in the destinations to make sure you have appropriate clothing
- Wear comfortable walking shoes
- Consider bringing a hat and sunscreen
- Feel free to bring snacks and drinks (non-alcoholic) to enjoy during your tour
Please be aware that no luggage is allowed, due to Bureau of Reclamation restrictions. Smaller personal bags or backpacks are allowed with you
on the bus, but suitcases or larger luggage are not allowed.