Hoover Dam Raft Float Half-Day Tour from Las Vegas
- Duration: 5 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Boulder City, Nevada
- Product code: HD Raft Float
Enjoy an amazing and exclusive raft float experience at the base of the Hoover Dam on the Colorado River. See the engineering marvel from a rare point of view, and enjoy the natural beauty and wildlife of Black Canyon.
Travel from Las Vegas to Boulder City. Meet up with your specially authorized transportation down to the Colorado River at the base of Hoover Dam. Board your large raft for a unique float experience, allowing you to look up to the amazing dam. Enjoy the natural beauty of Black Canyon and the river waters. The peaceful surroundings will entice you to look for local wildlife. Take in the incredible size of the dam, and the engineering marvel from the 1930's. Take advantage of the chance to capture rare photos from the base of Hoover Dam.
- You will depart in the morning from Las Vegas, heading toward Boulder City.
- Stop at Hoover Dam Lodge and board your specially permitted vehicle with access to the Colorado River below the dam.
- Driver down to the water's edge and board your raft for an amazing float at the base of the Hoover Dam.
- Enjoy the scenery and wildlife, and experience a rare view of the Hoover Dam from below, as you listen to the guide's narration.
- After the raft float, drive back up to Hoover Dam Lodge and board your National Park Express vehicle for your return to Las Vegas.
- Round-trip transportation from Las Vegas
- Admission into Bureau of Reclamation, Hoover Dam Area
- Admission for the Hoover Dam Raft experience
- Complimentary bottled water
The price of your tour ticket does not include a gratuity for your driver/guide. It is customary to provide them with a gratuity of approximately 10-20%.
- Please arrive at your pickup location at least 10 minutes prior to your departure time, as the tour cannot wait for late guests
- Find your specific pickup location the day prior to be sure you know where to meet
- Be sure to check weather in the destinations to make sure you have appropriate clothing
- Wear comfortable walking shoes
- Consider bringing a hat and sunscreen
- Feel free to bring snacks and drinks (non-alcoholic) to enjoy during your tour
This tour is non-refundable.
Please be aware that no luggage is allowed, due to Bureau of Reclamation restrictions. Smaller personal bags or backpacks are allowed with you on the bus, but suitcases or larger luggage are not allowed.