Hoover Dam Raft Float Half-Day Tour from Las Vegas
- Duration: 5 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Boulder City, Nevada
- Product code: HD Raft Float
Enjoy an amazing and exclusive raft float experience at the base of the Hoover Dam on the Colorado River. See the engineering marvel from a rare point of view, and enjoy the natural beauty and wildlife of Black Canyon.
Enjoy views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and visit Historic Boulder City during your half-day tour from Las Vegas. You will marvel at the amazing view of Hoover Dam and the Colorado River from the Mike O’Callaghan-Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge, which gives a great view from 900 feet above the Colorado River and Black Canyon. Stop at the highest overlook on the Arizona side of the Hoover Dam. Visit the Lake Mead Visitor Center, overlooking Lake Mead to enjoy the exhibits and gift shop inside the National Recreation Area. Experience Boulder City Historic District, where you will be given time to explore "The Town that Built Hoover Dam." Visit the Hoover Dam Museum, located inside the Boulder Dam Hotel.
- You will depart in the morning from Las Vegas, heading toward Boulder City.
- Stop at Hoover Dam Lodge and board your specially permitted vehicle with access to the Colorado River below the dam.
- Driver down to the water's edge and board your raft for an amazing float at the base of the Hoover Dam.
- Enjoy the scenery and wildlife, and experience a rare view of the Hoover Dam from below, as you listen to the guide's narration.
- After the raft float, drive back up to Hoover Dam Lodge and board your National Park Express vehicle for your return to Las Vegas.
- Round-trip transportation from Las Vegas
- Admission into Bureau of Reclamation, Hoover Dam Area
- Admission for the Hoover Dam Raft experience
- Complimentary bottled water
The price of your tour ticket does not include a gratuity for your driver/guide. It is customary to provide them with a gratuity of approximately 10-20%.
- Please arrive at your pickup location at least 10 minutes prior to your departure time, as the tour cannot wait for late guests
- Find your specific pickup location the day prior to be sure you know where to meet
- Be sure to check weather in the destinations to make sure you have appropriate clothing
- Wear comfortable walking shoes
- Consider bringing a hat and sunscreen
- Feel free to bring snacks and drinks (non-alcoholic) to enjoy during your tour
We offer free cancellation up to 24 hours before the start of the tour. Any cancellations received less than 24 hours will not be refunded.
Please be aware that no luggage is allowed, due to Bureau of Reclamation restrictions. Smaller personal bags or backpacks are allowed with you on the bus, but suitcases or larger luggage are not allowed.