Grand Canyon West & Hoover Dam Photo Stop Day Tour from Las Vegas with Skywalk and Lunch
- Duration: 10 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Peach Springs, Arizona
- Product code: West Skywalk Lunch
Enjoy a day tour with spectacular Grand Canyon views at Grand Canyon West, located on the Hualapai Reservation. Also enjoy a photo stop for views of famous Hoover Dam on the way back to Las Vegas. See famous Joshua Trees, and possibly Nevada's Bighorn Sheep.
Enjoy the spectacular Grand Canyon, one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the Earth on a comfortable day trip from Las Vegas. You tour will depart in the morning and you will travel through the Mojave Desert, and see Arizona Joshua Tree Forest. Continue to the Hualapai Reservation to enjoy amazing views of the Grand Canyon. Visit Eagle Point for memorable views and legends of the land. Guano Point, located at a great bend in the Grand Canyon, offers a 360 degree panoramic vantage point of the entire West Rim that stands on a high slope. The view overlooks the calm flow of the Colorado River deep in the North, underneath towering, multi-colored layers in the canyon wall. Also, on the way back to Las Vegas, enjoy a photo stop overlooking famous Hoover Dam.
- You will depart in the morning from Las Vegas, crossing the Colorado River and through the Mojave Desert
- Make a brief stop at Arizona Joshua Tree Forest for photos of these unique trees
- Approximately two and a half hours later, you will arrive at Grand Canyon West, located within the Hualapai Reservation
- Experience the various areas of Grand Canyon West for approximately three hours.
- Enjoy views of Eagle Point, with the eagle's shape along the spine of the canyon ridge
- Take a walk on the thrilling Skywalk, a glass bridge that arches out, over the canyon wall
- Explore the area around Guano Point, a breathtaking pinnacle offering views in all directions
- Visit the displays of Native American dwellings and cultural exhibits
- Depart the Grand Canyon, stopping on the return trip at the Mike O'Callaghan--Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge, and walk up the pedestrian
walkway, overlooking the Hoover Dam and the Colorado River.
- Make a brief stop at Hemenway Park in Boulder City to possibly catch a glimpse of the local Bighorn Sheep
- Continue on, for your return back to Las Vegas.
- Round-trip transportation from Las Vegas
- Admission into Grand Canyon West
- Ticket for the Skywalk
- Granola Bar and bottled water
- Lunch included, with different menu options, at Grand Canyon West's Sky View Restaurant
The price of your tour ticket does not include a gratuity for your driver/guide. It is customary to provide them with a gratuity of approximately 10-20%.
- Please arrive at your pickup location at least 10 minutes prior to your departure time, as the tour cannot wait for late guests
- Find your specific pickup location the day prior to be sure you know where to meet
- Be sure to check weather in the destinations to make sure you have appropriate clothing
- Wear comfortable walking shoes
- Consider bringing a hat and sunscreen
- Feel free to bring snacks and drinks (non-alcoholic) to enjoy during your tour
We offer free cancellation up to 24 hours before the start of the tour. Any cancellations received less than 24 hours will not be refunded.
Please be aware that no luggage is allowed, due to Bureau of Reclamation restrictions. Smaller personal bags or backpacks are allowed with you on the bus, but suitcases or larger luggage are not allowed.