Antelope Canyon X & Horseshoe Bend Tour from Las Vegas with Lunch
- Duration: 13 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Page, Arizona
- Product code: Ante X Cyn Lunch
Experience incredible Antelope Canyon's picturesque, red rock walls were carved by water into unbelievable shapes and colors.
One of the most amazing sights you will ever see, Antelope Canyon is a natural slot canyon carved over time by water and wind to create a symphony of shapes, colors and shadows. You will visit Antelope Canyon X, which includes two sections of slot canyons to walk through and enjoy. You will enjoy a guided walk of about an hour through two different slot canyons. This amazing section of Antelope Canyon offers stunning views of the rock formations and incredible colors.
- You will depart in the morning from Las Vegas, and head North through the Mojave Desert.
- Approximately 90 minutes later, you will pass Mesquite, Nevada and enter the Virgin River Gorge, a dramatic and beautiful canyon carved by the rushing river waters in Northwestern Arizona.
- Crossing into Utah, you will travel through St. George, known as Utah’s Dixie with its mild climate, and continue on to Bryce Canyon National Park.
- After arriving in Page, Arizona, you will drive across the Glen Canyon Dam, with Lake Powell on one side and the Colorado River on the other.
- Visit Horseshoe Bend overlook, where you will walk about 20 minutes to the view point with incredible views above the canyon and river
- Continue on to Antelope Canyon X, where you will walk through two different sections of the slot canyon, and get to experience the variety of colors and shapes that the carved canyon displays. The tour time at Antelope Canyon is approximately one hour.
- Depart for your relaxing return trip back to Las Vegas.
- Round-trip transportation from Las Vegas
- Admission to Antelope Canyon X
- Navajo Parks and Recreation fee
- Admission to Horseshoe Bend overlook
- Granola Bar and bottled water
- Box lunch with deli style turkey sandwich
The price of your tour ticket does not include a gratuity for your driver/guide. It is customary to provide them with a gratuity of approximately 10-20%.
- Please arrive at your pickup location at least 10 minutes prior to your departure time, as the tour cannot wait for late guests
- Find your specific pickup location the day prior to be sure you know where to meet
- Antelope Canyon does not allow any bags to be brought on the walking tour; bags must be left on the bus; video or tripods are not allowed but photos can be taken throughout the walking tour.
- Be sure to check weather in the destinations to make sure you have appropriate clothing
- Wear comfortable walking shoes
- Consider bringing a hat and sunscreen
- Feel free to bring snacks and drinks (non-alcoholic) to enjoy during your tour
Antelope Canyon tours are non-refundable.