Lower Antelope Canyon Day Tour from Grand Canyon South with Lunch
- Duration: 13 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Page, Arizona
- Product code: LOWANT from Grand Canyon
Day tour to Lower Antelope Canyon from Grand Canyon South Rim. Experience the incredible shapes, colors and formations of Antelope Canyon in Page, Arizona.
One of the most amazing sights you will ever see, Antelope Canyon is a natural slot canyon carved over time by water and wind to create a symphony of shapes, colors and shadows. You will visit Lower Antelope Canyon, enjoying the colors and shapes as you walk through the surrounding canyon walls. Lower Antelope Slot Canyon offers amazing photo opportunities of sculpted sandstone walls through a somewhat narrow and twisting canyon. It was formed by flash flood waters that rushed into the cracks of the Navajo sandstone along with the power of wind erosion over millions of years. You will enter by a set of steep, narrow metal stairs down into the canyon. As you climb down in, you will enter a new world of stunning scenery that will beg you to take photos almost every step.
- You will depart in the morning from Grand Canyon South Rim, and head North through the Navajo Reservation.
- Continue on to Lower Antelope Canyon, where you will get to experience the variety of colors and shapes that the carved canyon displays. The tour time at Antelope Canyon is approximately one hour.
- Make a stop at Lee's Ferry along the Colorado River
- Depart for your relaxing return trip back to Grand Canyon South, with stops along the way.
- Round-trip transportation from Grand Canyon South
- Admission to Lower Antelope Canyon
- Navajo Parks and Recreation fee
- Box lunch with deli style turkey sandwich
The price of your tour ticket does not include a gratuity for your driver/guide. It is customary to provide them with a gratuity of approximately 10-20%.
- Please arrive at your pickup location at least 10 minutes prior to your departure time, as the tour cannot wait for late guests.
- Find your specific pickup location the day prior to be sure you know where to meet.
- Antelope Canyon does not allow any bags to be brought on the walking tour; bags must be left on the bus; video or tripods are not allowed but photos can be taken throughout the walking tour.
- Be sure to check weather in the destinations to make sure you have appropriate clothing.
- Wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Consider bringing a hat and sunscreen.
- Feel free to bring snacks and drinks (non-alcoholic) to enjoy during your tour.
We offer free cancellation up to 7 days before the start of the tour. Any cancellations received less than 7 days will not be refunded.