GO City: Grand Canyon National Park Tour From Las Vegas
- Kesto: 13 Tunnit (noin)
- Paikka: Grand Canyon, Arizona
- Tuotekoodi: GO: South
Travel from Las Vegas to Grand Canyon National Park on a day tour to enjoy three hours at the deepest and widest part of the canyon. Experience one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World with views that you will always remember.
Please note: It is recommended to purchase the convenient Lunch Option upgrade. You have the option to either bring your own, or purchase the upgrade to have lunch included with the tour.
Travel from Las Vegas to the majesty of Grand Canyon National Park, one of the most visually stunning places on earth. The expansive views of the canyon await visitors who often dream of visiting at least once in their life. The Grand Canyon is always changing, with different colors, shapes and shadows, according to the season and time of day. You will visit two different view points from within the park, and have the chance to take pictures, walk along the rim, and even visit the some of the parks shops. This is one incredible day trip, offering views that will last a lifetime.
(For optional upgrade to Grand Canyon West, with or without Skywalk, click on Book Now at the very bottom of this page.)
- You will depart in the morning from Las Vegas, and heading across the Colorado River and through the Mojave Desert.
- After a rest stop along the way in Kingman, Arizona, arrive at the Grand
Canyon approximately 5 1/2 hours after your Las Vegas departure.
- Enjoy the amazing views with your first stop at Mather Point
- Continue to Bright Angel Lodge area where you can visit Kolb Studio, the gift
shop, and enjoy even more views near the beginning of Bright Angel
- After about 3 hours at Grand Canyon National Park, start your return trip to Las Vegas aboard your comfortable and relaxing
- Stop along the way at Kingman, and continue your trip back to Las Vegas.
- Round-trip transportation from Las Vegas
- Admission into Grand Canyon National Park
- Granola Bar and bottled water
What's Not Included:
- Lunch is not included. You have the option to bring your own, or purchase the upgrade to have lunch included with the tour.
- The price of your tour ticket does not include a gratuity for your driver/guide. It is customary to provide them with a gratuity of approximately $10-20 per person.
- Optional upgrade from Grand Canyon National Park to Grand Canyon West .
- Please arrive at your pickup location at least 10 minutes prior to your departure time, as the tour cannot wait for late guests
- Find your specific pickup location the day prior to be sure you know where to meet
- Please understand that this is a TOUR REQUEST for GO City Pass holders. You will receive an automated acknowledgment after you submit your tour request.
- You may book for your entire party/group in one booking; there will be a GO City Pass code input after you have selected the number of guests, date and pickup location.
- In the event of an invalid or expired Go City Pass, a credit card will be requested for payment of $119 per guest.
- Be sure to check weather in the destinations to make sure you have appropriate clothing
- Wear comfortable walking shoes
- Consider bringing a hat and sunscreen
- Feel free to bring snacks and drinks (non-alcoholic) to enjoy during your tour
We offer free cancellation up to 24 hours before the start of the tour. In the event of sold out or unavailable tour dates, guests will be contacted to re-schedule. Guests will also be responsible for charges in the event of a no show, cancellation within 24 hours, attraction GO Pass expired, has been used up, or invalidated in any way. This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it's canceled because the minimum is not met, you'll be offered a different date, available upgrades, or a cancellation of your reservation. If your reservation is canceled, you will then be able to use your Premium Attraction for other experiences.