GO Pass: Grand Canyon West Rim Day Tour From Las Vegas
- Duration: 9 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Peach Springs, Arizona
- Product code: GCWest Day-GO
Please understand that this form is a TOUR REQUEST FORM ONLY for GO Pass holders – You will receive a confirmation voucher from National Park Express when your tour is confirmed.
The pass will include Admission to Grand Canyon West Rim and round-trip transportation from select Las Vegas hotels.
In the event of sold out or unavailable tour dates, guests will be contacted to re-schedule. In the event of an invalid, or expired GO Pass, a credit card will be requested to be charged $139 per guest. Guests will also be responsible for charges in the event of a no show, cancellation within 48 hours, attraction GO Pass expired, has been used up, or invalidated in any way. If any of the previously stated reasons does occur, then I AGREE to pay $139 per guest.
- Tour includes box lunch with deli turkey sandwich
- Tour is subject to operate based on minimum passenger count.
- Cancellation Policy: cancellations made within 48 hours before departure will incur a charge on your credit/debit card.
For tour departures within 24 hours, please call 702-948-4190.
Grand Canyon West Day Tour (9-hour duration)
1. You will depart from Las Vegas, head across the Mojave Desert, and cross the Colorado River high above on the Mike O'Callaghan–Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge.
2. Stop at the Robert L Mendenhall Scenic Overlook with beautiful views of Lake Mead, the unique desert lake and landscape, created by the construction of Hoover Dam along the Colorado River.
4. Experience the various areas of Grand Canyon West for approximately 3 hours.
5. Enjoy views of Eagle Point. Purchase an optional ticket to walk across the famous Skywalk, a glass bridge that juts out over the walls of the canyon.
6. Explore the area around Guano Point, a breathtaking destination at the rim of the Grand Canyon with views in several directions.
7. Visit the displays of Native American dwellings and Western Hualapai Ranch.
8. Depart the Grand Canyon for your return trip to Las Vegas, approximately 2 ½ hour ride to the city.