GO Pass: Grand Canyon West Rim Day Tour From Las Vegas
- Duration: 9 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Peach Springs, Arizona
- Product code: GCWest Day-GO
Please understand that this form is a TOUR REQUEST FORM ONLY for GO Pass holders – You will receive a confirmation voucher from National Park Express when your tour is confirmed.
In the event of sold out or unavailable tour dates, guests will be contacted to re-schedule. In the event of an invalid, or expired GO Pass, a credit card will be requested to be charged $89 per guest. Guests will also be responsible for charges in the event of a no show, cancellation within 48 hours, attraction GO Pass expired, has been used up, or invalidated in any way. If any of the previously stated reasons does occur, then I AGREE to pay $89 per guest.
- Tour includes Grand Canyon West Admission
- Tour is subject to operate based on minimum passenger count.
- Cancellation Policy: cancellations made within 48 hours before departure will incur a charge on your credit/debit card.
For tour departures within 24 hours, please call 702-948-4190.
Grand Canyon West Day Tour (9-hour duration)
- You will depart from Las Vegas, head across the Mojave Desert, and cross the Colorado River high above on the Mike O'Callaghan–Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge.
- Approximately 2 ½ hours after departing from Las Vegas, arrive at Grand Canyon West, located within the Hualapai Reservation.
- Experience the various areas of Grand Canyon West for approximately 3 hours.
- Enjoy views of Eagle Point. Purchase an optional ticket to walk across the famous Skywalk, a glass bridge that juts out over the walls of the canyon.
- Explore the area around Guano Point, a breathtaking destination at the rim of the Grand Canyon with views in several directions.
- Visit the displays of Native American dwellings and Western Hualapai Ranch.
- Depart the Grand Canyon for to Las Vegas, approximately 2 ½ hour return.